Our restaurant space can be configured to suit a variety of occasions. From presentations to family gatherings we will be happy to accommodate your needs. Our friendly and helpful staff will ensure your requirements are catered for.
Our dining suite enjoys an atmospheric setting provided by the building’s art deco architecture. Whether you are entertaining a client, enjoying the company of a close friend or spending some time with your family, you will find the surroundings provide a suitable backdrop for an enjoyable experience.
A fine palate of cuisine and a variety of carefully selected wines provide the prospect of a delightful evenings entertainment. Atmospheric lighting and tasteful decor provide the canvas upon which you may wish to paint your own particular romantic memory. Our attentive staff will ensure your time with us is imbued with heart warming hospitality.
Some of our food.
A selection of what we have to offer
- Shetland blue shell mussels served in a choice of creamy garlic and white sauce or spicy arrabiata sauce, accompanied by crusty bread.
- Sanwiches and wraps with a variety of fillings served with soup of the day and fresh salad.
- Side orders of a variety of fries, hand cut chips, onion rings, ciabatta all at reasonable prices
- Free range chicken stuffed with a choice of haggis in a peppercorn sauce or mozzarella and basil in a tangy tomato sauce, served on a bed of crushed potatoes.
- Fresh beer battered haddock served with hand cut rustic chips, tartare sauce and mixed leaf salad.
- Sweet chilli glazed salmon on a bed of noodles and stir fried vegetables.
- Ribeye steak cooked to your liking with roast flat cap mushrooms, tomato, beer battered onion rings, hand cut chips and a mixed leaf salad.
- Steak ciabatta – Minute steak cooked in a honey mustard, onions and mushrooms served with fries and a salad garnish.
- Fillet steak tower – Fillet steak cooked to your liking served on a Stornoway haggis round with mustard mash and served with a whisky sauce.